So hey, I've been avoiding it for as long as I can, but I think it's about time for me to maybe-think-about-possibly watching Doctor Who. Is it really worth the hype? I know how people in some of these fandoms tend to be with their shows..
Yes, in my opinion it’s definitely worth giving it a shot. I haven’t watched any of the older shows (Doctor Who is the longest running sci-fi show in the world, it’s been around since the 60’s and 11 different actors have played The Doctor). So I would start with the newer ones, which first aired in 2005. The first season in my opinion has its super cheesy moments. But it has many redeeming qualities. And it gets a lot better as the seasons go on. David Tennant plays The Doctor for most of the recent seasons and he is my favorite. If you like Sci-fi at all, give it a shot. I think it’s a beautiful show and it has some very inspiring episodes that are worth watching. Not to mention, it has good humor. Think of it as the James Bond of space and time. ;)
Well alright then! You beat everyone else to it anyways. ;)
1. Current Relationship Status = Taken and Monogamous.
2. I prefer being in a relationship.
3. I’ve only been in 1 serious relationship (the one I’m currently in).
4. This is my longest relationship (6 years). Shortest “relationship” was probably a week (stupid elementary school boyfriends in which we never even touched each other lol).
5. Lost my virginity when I was 16.
6. Absolutely. It’s important to have a healthy sex life.
7. Nope. Not my thing.
8. I don’t understand the concept of sleeping with somebody you don’t even know. But it’s not my place to judge.
9. I’ve only had sex with 1 person (who I am currently with).
10. I have no official exes :)
11. I’ve kissed 4 or 5 people (most of which were girls).
12. Since I’m monogamous, that’s not an issue.
13. It’s important to get to know a person inside and out before you commit to being in a relationship with them. It especially helps to be friends before lovers. And communication and trust is essential.
14. Absolutely. I love and adore my boyfriend.
15. Don’t say you love the person unless you really truly know that you feel love for them. It’s especially tricky when you’re a teenager and you’re going through confusing hormonal stages. Determine whether or not it’s just physical or if it’s actually something you feel from the heart. Once you commit to loving somebody, be prepared that you could potentially get hurt.
16. I think I had my first kiss (with a girl) when I was 13. First kiss with a boy probably around the same age. It was then that I figured out that girls were much better kissers. ;)
17. Yes I have had my heart broken. But it was put back together again.
19. So thankful that I don’t have any exes.
20. I’m not sure. I was very much against marriage for a while. Now considering the financial benefits, it’s something I would consider for the future. Either way, we do not need to get married to prove anything to ourselves or others. We love each other and that is eternal with or without a legal document.